When you are being discharged from the hospital, or you have determined that you need some additional help in your home, simply request a visit from one of our skilled healthcare professionals.
We will assess your individual needs and assist you in developing a personalized plan. We will also help you determine what cares may be reimbursed by private insurance or Medicare or Medicaid.
A Registered Nurse will complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a plan of care, under the guidance of your physician, to provide care for you in the comfort of your own home.
Our services include:
- Observation & Evaluation
- Wound Care & Dressing Changes
- Disease Management
- Rehabilitation following Surgery, Stroke, Injury or Disease
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diabetic Care
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy & Tracheostomy Care
- IV Therapy & Line Management
- Respiratory Care
- Tube Feedings & Nutritional Counseling
- Nurse On-Call 24-Hours Daily
For more information and to set up a consultation, please Click Here