Our interdisciplinary team consists of nurses, a social worker, dietary manager, activity manager and rehabilitation experts who all work closely with residents’ personal physicians to insure a successful nursing home experience.
• 24 hours Nursing Care – Provides medication management, specialized wound care services, physician notification, IV medications, feeding tube management, assisting with personal care including but not limited to bathing, dressing, and eating.
• Restorative Nursing Program - The Restorative Nursing program assists all residents of Juliette Manor to function at their highest level physiologically, psychologically and socially. This is done through individualized nursing care plans for ambulation, exercise and other therapeutic interventions.
• Dementia/Memory Care Dementia Care certified staff helps to provide residents with individualized care for their unique physical, social, and cognitive challenges.
• Respite care - Provides an opportunity for alternative short term care giving. Using respite services at Juliette Manor can support and strengthen your ability to continue taking care of your loved one in the home. Medicare does not pay for respite care; however other possible funding sources are Care Wisconsin, private insurance, private pay, and Medicaid.
• End of Life Services/Palliative Care – Our caring and compassionate staff provides holistic support to comfort residents and family during the end of life process. In addition, our ability to partner with local Hospice agencies allows for further support opportunities to meet the needs of our residents.
Please feel free to contact Juliette Manor admissions department at 920-361-5845 or for more information please Click Here.