Although golf weather has been a bit “under par,” area golfers, individuals and businesses have been kindly opening their hearts to area children in support of the Community Health Network Lucille Schultz Caring For Kids golf outing scheduled for Wednesday, June 15th at Mascoutin Golf Club in Berlin. Not a golfer? You still have an opportunity to support this wonderful cause. A major portion of revenue for the Caring for Kids’ fund is the raffle that is held each year in collaboration with the golf event.
Golf Committee members have been busy securing fantastic prizes for this year’s outing. Goodies up for grab with your lucky raffle tickets include:
- Green Bay Packers signed football donated by Green Bay Packers
- Man’s Watch – donated by Diedrich Mathia Jewelers of Berlin & Ripon
- Fashion Eyewear – donated by Berlin Family Eyecare Clinic
- Heidel House Romantic Get Away – donated by Heidel House Resort & Spa
- 2 Club Level Seats & T-Shirt donated by Milwaukee Brewers Baseball
- 4 Badger Football Tickets donated by Francis & Irene Hochrein
- Country USA Tickets (5 sets of 5 tickets, each set valued at $200) donated by Reinhart Foods
- 6 Personal Training Sessions donated by CHN Rehabilitation
- Family Night (Fire Pit and steak box) – donated by Reinhart Foods & CHN
- Tiki Cocktail Collection & $40 Gift Card to Macy’s donated by BSI Interiors
- Numerous golf certificates to Wisconsin’s finest golf courses
- Cash prizes with a minimum of $250.00 Raffle tickets are available at the Berlin Memorial Hospital gift shop, or by calling 920.361.5522. We hope everyone takes a chance to become a winner…and the real winner will be the children and families assisted by the Lucille Schultz Caring for Kids Fund!