Our goal at CHN is to provide superior healthcare services to our patients and, as part of that goal, we strive to make the billing and payment process as simple and easy to understand as possible. We have included the key points of our policies and programs here on our website, however, if any of your concerns are not addressed, please call our Billing Services at (920) 361-5590.
What you can do to help
- Please provide us with complete health insurance information and bring your insurance ID card with you to your visits.
- If you do not have your insurance card with you at the time of service, you will be considered a self pay patient. Please provide us with a copy of your insurance card as soon as possible after your service so we can bill your insurance company.
- Please understand and comply with the requirements of your health plan by knowing your benefits, obtaining proper authorization for services, submitting referrals, or completing a coordination of benefits form as your health plan may require.
- Please respond promptly to requests you may receive from your health plan.
- Please call us with any questions or concerns you have regarding your bill.
- Please bring any co-payments or balance due at time of your visit.
How our services are billed
- We will bill your health insurance plan on your behalf. If you have more than one carrier, we will bill all additional carriers.
- We will send you a monthly statement showing what your insurance has paid and what is due from you.
- We will ensure that you have access to a Financial Patient Accounts Representative to answer your billing questions and assist in setting up a payment plan, if necessary.
CHN Payment Policy
To help speed processing of your account, we ask that you present your health insurance information and identification cards upon registration. If this information is not available upon registration, please present it at the Cashier’s Desk.
Our staff of qualified Patient Financial Services Representatives is familiar with the rules of the insurance filing process. They will submit your bill to your primary and secondary insurance carriers, if they have been given the necessary information.
After your insurance has been billed, ample time will be allowed for your insurance payment. The balance remaining after your insurance claim is either paid or denied will be due from you within 30 days of our notification that your claim has been completed.
To Learn More About...
- Insurance billing (including Medicare & Medicaid) - Click Here
- Payment options and plans - Click Here
- Financial Assistance - Click Here
How can we help you? For more information Please Contact Us [Here]
At CHN...People Matter.