Weekdays :: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Weekends :: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Holidays :: 8 a.m. to noon
Turn to CHN's Walk-In Care for treatment of the following:
- Cold, cough and flu symptoms, including earache, sore throat or sinus infections
- Nausea and vomiting that's not debilitating
- Sprains of the ankle or wrist and muscle strains
- Minor cuts, bumps and bruises
- Urinary tract infections
- Stomachache or discomfort
- Fever in older children or adults
Walk-In or Emergency Room: Which is right for you?
In an effort to better serve patient needs, Community Health Network offers 24/7 Emergency Care. When does the situation require the hospital emergency department? Click Here