Ultra Sonographer -
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity for an Ultra Sonographer. This position is Full-Time with a full benefits package.
- Performs diagnostic ultrasound procedures on patients ages NB to geriatric.adult.
- Provides patient education.
- Assists in maintaining patient records, respecting confidentiality and established policy.
- Assumes responsibility for assigned area and reports equipment malfunctions.
- Provides practical instruction for other cross-trained sonographers/healthcare professionals.
- Participates in the departmentís quality assessment and improvement plan.
- Is responsible for specific quality control duties in the assigned area.
- Responsible for control of inventory specific to ultrasound.
- Maintains knowledge of and observes Standard Precautions.
- Understands and applies patient relation skills.
- Pursues appropriate continuing education.
- Works with department director and medical director in the formation of policy and procedure pertinent to sonography.
- Graduate of a Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (CAHEA) accredited sonography program or equivalent.
- Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in one or more areas of expertise.
With Community Health Network, you will be on the road to exciting professional challenges and opportunities. You will find that we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a rewarding environment.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Berlin Memorial Hospital
225 Memorial Drive
Berlin, WI 54923
Phone: (920) 361-5571
Fax: (920) 361-5318
To be considered for employment, you must download and complete both the Job Application and the Background Disclosure form.
Job Application (PDF)
Background Disclosure Form (PDF)