Foundation Director -
Community Health Network, a community-based healthcare system, has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Foundation Director located in Berlin, WI. CHN Foundation is all about people helping other people in our service communities.
The Foundation Director will plan, organize, administer and execute resource development programs to secure annual, capital and endowment philanthropic support to advance Community Health Network, its programs and other health related community projects. This person will serve as a community liaison and advocate for Community Health Network and the health care cause.
- Bachelorís degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field is required. Masterís degree preferred.
- Five years experience in a fund raising management position.
- CFRE or its equivalent is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with current donor and other software packages.
- Proven results evidenced by a strong record of fundraising.
Community Health Network offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and potential for future career growth. If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling position, please submit your resume and cover letter to: Human Resource Services, 225 Memorial Drive, Berlin, WI 54923
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Berlin Memorial Hospital
225 Memorial Drive
Berlin, WI 54923
Phone: (920) 361-5571
Fax: (920) 361-5318
To be considered for employment, you must download and complete both the Job Application and the Background Disclosure form.
Job Application (PDF)
Background Disclosure Form (PDF)