Registered Nurse (RN) - Woman's Medical Services
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity in Women's Medical Services for a Registered Nurse (RN). This is a part-time (32 hours per week) with benefits.
Responsible for various nursing and clinical functions of the clinic. This position will be accountable for both the quality and reliability of information and documentation within the clinic. This position requires knowledge of the nursing process.
- Responsible for obtaining brief history of patient illness, along with height, weight, and
vital signs as needed.
- Will collect, prepare and complete laboratory tests to be completed in house or sent to a
- Completion of radiology tests as requested by practitioners.
- Completion of EKG, spirometry, or other diagnostic tests as needed.
- Responsible for completion of immunizations or medications as ordered by practitioners.
- Will handle all medical calls received from patients including determination regarding if or
when patients should schedule an appointment at the clinic, along with medication refill
- Completion of telephone calls to referring physicians or hospital to establish
- Follow-up telephone calls to patient relating to test results of procedures performed.
- Function as patient educator either in office or over the telephone as necessary.
- Document all phone calls, medications, and pertinent patient information in patient chart,
complete with date, time and signature.
- Maintain rooms in a patient ready state.
- Order and maintain supplies at appropriate levels.
- Assist administration in the formulation of nursing policies and procedures as necessary.
- Assist the practitioners as requested in accordance with the clinic’s interests.
- Assist in establishing standards of performance and goals for areas of responsibility.
- Participates in personal professional growth and development.
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinic Manager and Clinic’s Medical Director, and/or the
Director CHN Medical Group.
- Attends yearly, an END’s day (Educational Needs Day).
- Keeps CPR current – (CHN requires yearly recertification).
- Demonstrates polite and appropriate communications with providers, patients and coworkers.
- Proficient and regular use of the computer system and software, (i.e,. Outlook,
Meditech, WIR, etc).
Position Type : Part Time
Shift : Day
Berlin Memorial Hospital
225 Memorial Drive
Berlin, WI 54923
Phone: (920) 361-5571
Fax: (920) 361-5318
To be considered for employment, you must download and complete both the Job Application and the Background Disclosure form.
Job Application (PDF)
Background Disclosure Form (PDF)