Project Coordinator/Registered Nurse -
Responsible for assuring the overall successful implementation of the MEDITECH module(s) in their department. This position is Full-Time with Benefits.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to listen well to others.
- Well organized with proven ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to positively motivate department personnel to desired actions in meeting project goals and time frames.
- Work experience in a hospital nursing department.
- Current WI RN license required.
- Serving as the day-to-day contact person for their MEDITEH Application Specialists during the installation phase.
- Keeping the Information Systems Analyst who is responsible for the installation of the departmentís module(s) informed of all events affecting the timely installation (cabling and placement of PCs and printers, software testing, personnel training).
- Working with the Department Director to refine departmental policies and procedures, assign job responsibilities, define and assign system menus, and assure system security within the department to maximize department efficiency in light of automation.
- Assigning, overseeing and, when necessary, assisting the departments Core Team members in accomplishing the activities necessary to implement the module(s) applicable to the department (e.g., deciding on module parameters, designing and completing dictionaries, analyzing and refining departmental operating policies and procedures in light of automation, defining and assigning menus, planning for and conducting training and software testing).
- Identifying and assisting in the resolution of issues that may arise within the department relating to the satisfactory operation of the module(s) both during and after installation.
- Attending periodic interdepartmental meetings that provide a forum for raising new issues and resolving old ones in an effort to maximize the smooth operation of the entire hospital information system.
- Answering questions regarding software features and capabilities during the installation process.
- Attending all meetings and training sessions conducted my MEDITECH personnel regarding the departmentís module(s) or regarding other modules as requested by the Information Systems Analysts.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Berlin Memorial Hospital
225 Memorial Drive
Berlin, WI 54923
Phone: (920) 361-5571
Fax: (920) 361-5318
To be considered for employment, you must download and complete both the Job Application and the Background Disclosure form.
Job Application (PDF)
Background Disclosure Form (PDF)